We provide all of our customers secure access to our vendor management portal. Track inventory flows, sales performance, and the growth of your business any time, from wherever you are. See how your products move through the supply chain, and trust us to account for valuable merchandise at every step of the process, from warehousing and fulfillment, all the way to satisfied customers.
Complete Vendor Management and Control
Track your products the moment we receive them at our warehouse, and monitor scans for order picking and packing, fulfillment, and shipping.
At Armstrong, we give you all the tools you need to stay in control of your inventory, and optimize flows to support your sales programs. Our secure portal is designed with you in mind.
- Secure login: We provide unique login credentials to our secure portal, where you can track your entire inventory in our warehouse, and monitor orders in fulfillment and shipping 24/7, 365 days a year.
- Inventory tracking: Access comprehensive inventory data to account for the value of every merchandise using SKU lists, inventory balances, receipts, and shipments.
- Inventory control: Track and manage inventory quantities and flows, and ensure accountability for all your products in storage at our warehouse.
Inventory Management Made Accessible
Data-Driven Customer Success Strategies
Our online vendor management portal is your number one tool for tracking your success. Here’s how:
Step 1: Secure login
Use your unique login credentials to view the status of available and dispatched inventory in our warehouse, and track product-to-market flow.
Step 2: Inventory updates
Get notified when orders are captured from your e-commerce platform, picked and packed for fulfillment, and shipped.
Step 3: Control and forecasting
With a full view of your inventory status, you can generate valuable data-driven insights into sales against inventory to guide you in optimizing product-to-market flows, and forecasting sales based on fulfilled customer demand.
Vendor Management Technology
Our smart investment in the latest, industry-leading warehouse management technology helps us do business better.
- E-Commerce integration: We offer Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) integration with your e-commerce platform and our Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Inventory management: Monitor inventory quantities, inform us of inbound deliveries, and manage shipments to customers.
- Support: We offer full support as you transition your warehousing, fulfillment, and distribution needs to our turn-key 3PL service.
3PL Leaders You Can Trust
Armstrong Warehousing is your logistics partner. We help you run your business smoothly and cost-effectively by taking on logistics processes, from storage and warehousing, to inventory management, order fulfillment and distribution.
- Full visibility: Access our warehouse and inventory management system 24/7, 365 days a year — just as if you were on-site.
- Client support: Armstrong’s logistics professionals are dedicated to providing excellent customer service and expert advice.
- Industry leading technology: True to our commitment to industry leadership, we only use the latest and most advanced inventory and warehouse management technology.