Armstrong Warehousing is no ordinary logistics provider. We have built a reputation for the most reliable third-party logistics solutions in the market. Our industry expertise is rooted in nearly six decades of experience of staying ahead of industry standards and innovating on logistics services to suit evolving product-to-market pathways.
We are trusted by various Canadian companies and retailers for all their logistics requirements. We support every step of the supply chain, from product storage and warehousing, to order fulfillment, distribution, and ongoing inventory management. Like you, our mission is positive customer experiences, which we deliver with cost-effective and efficient logistics solutions.
Discover the Armstrong advantage — one that countless corporate and retail clients trust to provide logistics support for moving products to market, and helping them scale for growth:
- Expert advice: As a member of the International Warehouse Logistics Association (IWLA), we are well-positioned to provide full logistics, supply chain management, and fulfillment support across Canada and globally.
- Competitive pricing: We offer flexible and competitive pricing strategies tailored to your company size, operations, and logistics requirements.
- Secure and reliable: Our warehouse facility is fully secure with 24/7 video surveillance, fire detection, climate-control, and biometric access control to preserve inventory quality.
- Cutting-edge solutions: Our warehouse management system is fully integrated with your e-commerce platform for real-time inventory monitoring, and fast order picking and fulfillment.
- Quality and satisfaction guaranteed: Our mission is customer satisfaction, from secure storage and fast fulfillment, to reliable and on-time distribution.
There’s More to Armstrong: An Integrated Logistics Solution
Experience an integrated logistics solution for all your storage, handling, and transportation and distribution needs. The Armstrong Group has you covered.
Armstrong Warehousing works in coordination with partner-divisions for specialized services, including Armstrong Moving and Armstrong Fine Art Services. Our integrated logistics solutions are designed to support all your storage, warehousing, fulfillment, and transportation needs.
Our high-security, climate-controlled storage facilities serve the needs of both corporate and personal clients. We have the capacity to secure inventory and equipment, along with high-value assets such as fine art, antiques, and wine collections. Our transportation services cater to both product distribution requirements of manufacturers and retailers, and high-profile relocation needs of companies, universities, and families.
It’s the people that form strong, lasting connections to make logistics possible — and get your business moving.
Our team of logistics professionals are committed to maintaining a safe, secure, and clean warehouse, and a robust logistics operation to ensure fast and accurate order fulfillment and distribution. We all adhere to the highest professional standards, including:
Discover the expertise behind expert logistics advice and support.
From initial consultation to long-term logistics support, you can trust the work of your assigned logistics professional. The Armstrong College trains us for perfection and instills excellence — it’s how we built a strong network of logistics solutions.
The Armstrong College prepares all Armstrong logistics professionals for an exciting and fulfilling career in the industry. Our professional development curriculum builds on our passion for positive customer experiences, and our capacity to innovate on warehousing, fulfillment, and distribution services and technology.
Discover what it takes to be an Armstrong graduate — and a certified logistics expert:
- Local talent and community ties: We are committed to nurturing local talent in our community. Many Armstrong graduates and future logistics industry leaders are based in Mississauga and the GTA, making them intimately familiar with the markets we serve, while being uniquely positioned at the gateway to emerging ones.
- Professional development: We offer logistics education and training for all Armstrong team members at every stage of their career. Learning never stops in a rapidly evolving industry — and we need the right people who are smart, innovative, and adaptable to evolving trends and standards.
- Strength and agility: Our health and wellness program keeps our team energized and healthy, so they remain strong and in perfect condition to better assist with your logistics needs. We are always on our feet, so it’s important that we are strong and healthy.
We care about the communities we operate in and impact.
At Armstrong Warehousing, our mission is sustainable logistics solutions in a rapidly changing world. We are constantly working towards reducing our carbon footprint, and growing our positive impact across communities. See how we’re offsetting our emissions by partnering with Tree Canada’s green living and tree planting initiatives, and support the work of charities like World Vision and Move for Hunger to help them reach marginalized communities.